Saturday, January 23, 2010

my first post~



hye there,


I'm zack, i create this blog because this is my assignment on english class.. Now i know how to create the blog, it's so easy.. ahaaa... all in internet... just ask "pakcik google"... hmm... all post must in english??? huh... i cannot writing English very well yet... but I'm will try to write this blog in English...
huh~
Now i want to story "morry" to you all about my self because this is my blog, ahaaa. My full name is Mohd Zairul Ridzuan bin Zainal, My birthday is 16 march and now my age is 21 year old.... I'm come from Kuantan, now at Jitra Kedah for finish my 6 month on Diploma of Computer Technology at Bandar Darulaman Community College. This town is so bored, nothing here but the food is so cheap compare with Subang Jaya, Selangor. I'm practical at Mesiniaga Berhad during 1 year as a CE (Customer Engineer) under Mesiniaga Academy. I learn more at there such as :-

- Advanced Network
- Desktop Support
- NOS Open Source (Linux)
- NOS Windows Server
- Project Management
- Supporting Server


so that it for my first post.. hahahaha
thank for read my language...

End~

2 comments:

afie said...

wow...
interesting page layout...
for the post it was a good try than do nothing...
keep on the spirit..

Anonymous said...

wah,nice photo shot..gud try babe!